Mentor Session: Jeff Wayman, Ph.D.
Tuesday, March 7
12:30PM - 1:30PM
Austin Convention Center - Room 11AB
Wayman Services LLC - President
Talk to me about:
- Education data use: How education data and information can support education practice.
- Computer data systems for education: How data systems can offer access to the data that educators need, and how educators can weave these systems into their everyday work.
- School organizational structures: Processes, supports, and leadership that help build data-informed schools and districts.
- School leadership: How school and district leaders can provide capacity-building supports for their teachers.
- Teacher practice: How teachers manage their knowledge teachers and use it improve their practice.
← Back to Schedule