Mentor Session: Tyler DeWitt
Monday, March 6
5:00PM - 6:00PM
Austin Convention Center - Room 11AB
- Education Content Creator and Consultant
PLEASE REFERENCE MENTORS SCHEDULE FOR ENCORE SESSION TIME:
Wednesday 3/8 at 11:00 am
Talk to me about:
- How to create videos that really teach. We can talk about everything from planning scripts, assessments, and curriculum, to cameras, microphones, editing, and YouTube.
- How to use mobile devices and other accessible technologies to model, teach, and assess metacognition and to support students as they learn how to learn.
- How to shift STEM education away from traditional memorization approaches to include more of the critical thinking, puzzle solving, and experimentation that real-life research scientists practice every day.
- Event Type:
- educational video technology integration stem
← Back to Schedule